Biohacking is the combination of biology and hacking. This is a way for people to efficiently hack their bodies so they can achieve their goals. A hack may mean taking in the right supplement to enhance their cognitive activity. In other words, biohacking is the practice of managing your own biology through the use of nutritional, medical, electronic and physical techniques.
Biohacking is actually a term that only few people know and understand. But as modern technology continue to grow; it is bound to become more popular.
The Origin Of Biohacking
Human beings have always wanted to enhance their bodies. In fact, this is among the central parts of being human. Biohacking arose from the idea of constantly desiring to improve physical ability, brain power and overall human strength.
Biohacking also has its origin from these 2 ideologies:
- Transhumanism – This is the belief that it is in humanity’s best interest to boost the human condition using modern technology.
- Biopunk – This is the belief that anyone must have access to genetic information.
Ways To Start Biohacking
- Improve your posture
- Boost your nutrition
- Interact with nature
- Change your perspective and build tolerance
- Use the kind of music that works for you
- Learn how to hack your “flow”
Trivia Info Resource: bulletproof.com